Professional Driver Kit: Essentials for Rideshare, Bundle of 6 Items
Improve your ride with 6 essential tools every professional driver should have Tire-pressure monitors (4-pack) allow you to quickly see if your tires are under-inflated, leading to excessive fuel consumption and wear and tear Magnetic...
- Customer Review
- Product tags
Improve your ride with 6 essential tools every professional driver should have
- Tire-pressure monitors (4-pack) allow you to quickly see if your tires are under-inflated, leading to excessive fuel consumption and wear and tear
- Magnetic phone mount, 2-in-1 iPhone & mini-USB phone charger cable, and auxiliary cable with slim jacks (fits most smartphones without needing to remove protective cases)
- Medical-grade vomit bags, bundle of 6 included: for drunk passengers, motion sickness, illness and morning sickness (not just for night time drivers anymore)
- Scotch-Gard auto protector to prevent stains on your car seats and for easier cleanup of bodily fluids and other spills
Start your ride right by getting this Professional Driver Kit with 6 essential tools:
- Tire pressure monitors: simply replace your existing tire valve caps with these 4 tire pressure monitors. Visual indicator will display yellow or red when the tire pressure drops below 36 PSI. Helps avoid premature tire wear, excessive fuel consumption or blowouts from under-inflated tires.
- Magnetic phone mount:this is the fastest and easiest way to secure your phone on your dashboard, with one-handed operation. Magnetic hold works better than clamping mounts when your car travels over bumps, with its ability to absorb vibrations. Also prevents your phone from overheating when mounted over a vent emitting cold air.
- Phone charger cable: with convenient 2-in-1 jack for both iPhones/Apple lightning products as well as micro-USB devices. Dark grey color remains discreet and hides dirt well from frequent use.
- Auxiliary audio cable: with extra-slim 3.5mm jacks, allowing use in most smartphones without the need to remove protective cases. Discreet black color with elegant gold-colored jacks. Includes mounting clips to hang your auxiliary cable in a convenient location when not in use.
- Medical-grade barf bags: an essential not just for night-time drivers delivering the drunken crowd, but all drivers. Passengers may also need to use one for motion sickness, illness, morning sickness / pregnancy, or any other surprises that induce vomiting. Includes a convenient pack of 6. Rolls up as a flat disc and can be easily stored behind or underneath seats. (Remember that a passenger that needs to vomit may not be in a position to open their mouth to speak.)
- Scotch-Gard Auto Protector: This high-quality spray repels liquid and blocks stains: whether it's rain, vomit, coffee, pizza grease, urine or worse, this protective spray will make cleanup easier and help avoid permanent damage.